Natural and carbonised (often referred to as coffee) are the standard colours. We also carry stained versions such as walnut, brown sugar, coral reef, lime wash, ghost gum and many more.
- All of our lines of bamboo flooring have natural hues as there is no surface staining and the colouring is integral to the product
- They have a natural resistance to UV fading and are allergy free
- As a result of their method of manufacture, they are retardant to fire, termites, sunlight, staining from chemicals and scratching or surface indentation damage
- The boards have multiple coats of a premium German finish ensuring a non-slip surface
- Ready-to-install product involving only non-toxic glues
- Our high quality bamboo flooring is made from moso bamboo timber approximately seven years old and grown in approved plantation forests. This ensures optimal maturity of the bamboo timber and its resulting quality strength and durability.
There are three different types of finishes depending on colour choice.
- Semi gloss (65% gloss)
- Satin (50% gloss)
- Matt (30% gloss)
- L: 1850 x W: 135 x D: 14 mm
- L: 1850 x W: 125 x D: 14 mm
The bamboo floorboards come as a simple click lock profile, which usually requires neither adhesive nor secret nailing. They are also available as a special order with a tongue and groove all round profile (minimum order of 100 sqm), enabling them to be bonded directly or to be secret nailed to the sub floor.
The flooring can be installed by yourself, by your own tradesperson or by one of our experienced sub-contractors. We also supply bamboo flooring accessories such as Flush Reducers, Quarter Rounds, Stair Nosing, Wall Skirting, Sika bonding adhesive, standard and acoustic underlay.
Please contact House of Bamboo® for an obligation free quote or consultation.
Visit House Of Bamboo® today or call us now on: (02) 9666 5703